Wholesale Custom Size Decor Fan USA Pleated Flag Banner
Flag MeaningUnited States of AmericaOverview:The flag of United States of America was first adopted on June 14, 1777. At the time of its first official adoption, it contained 13 horizontal alternating red and white stripes and a blue field in the upp.
detailed information 日期：2019-05-29
Overview: The flag of United States of America was first adopted on June 14, 1777. At the time of its first official adoption, it contained 13 horizontal alternating red and white stripes and a blue field in the upper left corner containing 13 stars. The number 13 was significant as it represented the 13 original colonies that declared independence from the British and formed the United States. Since then, the flag has been modified 26 times as the number of states increased and the current 50-star flag was adopted on July 4, 1960 and is the longest-running version of the flag. It is known by many names including The Stars and Stripes, Old Glory and The Star-Spangled Banner.
Meaning of United States of America’s flag:
Red color: represents valor, strength and hardiness.
White color: represents purity and innocence.
Blue color: represents perseverance, vigilance and justice.
13 stripes: represents the original 13 colonies that formed the U.S.
50 stars: represents the 50 states of the nation.
- GADSDEN FLAG , FLAG , DONT TREAD ON ME FLAG 3x5 – Perfect for any Tea Party Patriot or American.
- DOUBLE STITCHED HIGH QUALITY POLYESTER – Great Poly Flag for any political rally!
- 3 x 5 YELLOW RATTLESNAKE BANNER -- Made for low-wind areas. Not meant for high wind locations.
Other type US flags
3x5ft Screen Printed Polyester American Flag
Screen Printed Black White and Blue Color Polyester American Flag
Donald Trump 2020 Flag Double Sided Printed America President USA Flag
American Bunting Flag, Handwave flag, Desk Flag
1. Are you factory or trading company?
We are factory specialized in manufacturing pennant string buntings.
2. Which kind of flags can you produce?
We mainly produce string flags, letter banners which made of PE, PVC, paper etc.,
3. Can you provide the sample for free?
The existing sample is free, but freight collect.
4. How about the MOQ?
Usually 1-100 sets per item can be arranged for mass production. Less quantity, higher price.
5. How about the lead time?
The production takes around 7 days after sample confirmed. It is also affected by the quantity and packaging.
6. What is the payment term if I want to place the order?
Please contact us first, we will check the quantity and delivery term, then give you the best payment terms to support your purchase.
Strict QC Inspections Ensuring High Quality
1. Best quality, Best price with short delivery time.
2. We can sign the contract with you even at a small volume if you want to test our quality.
3. Not only produce the existing design but also “OEM” for you.
4. All of our products can meet the testing requirements in Europe and America.